Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Small Ae Trachy 19mm 1.85g Latin Rulers? SB 2022?  (Read 521 times)

Offline pogh_poor

• Caesar
  • I love this forum!
Small Ae Trachy 19mm 1.85g Latin Rulers? SB 2022?
« on: January 10, 2015, 11:36:36 am »
I reasonably acquired this little Ae trachy which measures 19mm and weighs 1.85g.  I believe that it may be an issue of the Latin Rulers of Constantinople - maybe SB 2022?  Any opinions?  Pogh_poor
All passes, Art alone Enduring stays to us; The Bust out-lasts the throne,-- The coin, Tiberius.

Offline wileyc

• IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
    • Forum gallery:
Re: Small Ae Trachy 19mm 1.85g Latin Rulers? SB 2022?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 04:37:27 pm »
close

Its a small module of SB 2022, listed as SB 2044

cw

All coins are guaranteed for eternity