Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Eva's gallery  (Read 3638 times)

Offline EvaJupiterSkies

• Praetorian
Eva's gallery
« on: November 27, 2014, 11:03:54 pm »
I sat around for a while trying to come up with a witty title for this thread, but it turns out my brain is very much in vacation mode...

My wallet however is not.  Unexpected early paycheck means unexpected forum buying, of course!  I unfortunately just found out tonight I've got a slow leak on one of my tires, so I couldn't go as high in price as I was initially thinking, as I really need to start saving ASAP for new tires (Michigan winters, how miserable thou art!), but hey... maybe after the birthday/Christmas money comes rolling in...

I am no less pleased with what decided to lure me with its siren song though.  I'm big on the tetrarchy, and while Maximian isn't necessarily my favorite, I can respect his Hercules to Diocletian's Jupiter plenty.  The reverse just speaks to me, and I don't have another way to put it really.  Nike feels enthralling and delightful, like she's on her way to making some nobody into a somebody of serious conquest!  I can't help but laugh a little when I see the mint date on this though, because oh Maximian, great imperial propaganda here, playing off your success along the Rhine by identifying yourself with a goddess of victory, when you just watched Britain slip into revolt and right out of the empire.  Thus is controlling a diverse empire that really is too big for one emperor to handle (see: Gallienus).  Anyways, check out the coin I fell in love with here: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=5634&pos=0

There's also this little bugger that I bought to attempt attribution with (must start somewhere).  I'm feeling relatively confident in my choice?  I also love the portraiture on the obverse.  It's pleasing and has character.  I'm not sure I comprehended how small 18.1 mm was though until it was in hand!  Wow, tiny.  I have a funny feeling I'm going to be leaning larger coins in the future:  https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=5634&pos=3

I'm still waiting for this beauty to come in.  The post office says it has it, I'm just mildly peeved that they delivered Mr. Constantius II up there without her accompanying!  Worst thing is knowing I'm out of town until Saturday evening, and it's going to be in my mailbox tomorrow... I just want to get her in hand already!  USPS, you vex me so!  Anyways, I've got a bit of a deity theme going so far, which is exactly what I wanted. This was another siren song, and at $6.01 in a FORVM auction, I think it was a great purchase (USPS, you're killing me here!): https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=5634&pos=1

And my coin I'd appreciate an opinion on.  Yeah, iPhone camera is crummy, and this guy is pretty worn, so detail is probably not great, but I got this piece at a ren fair a year ago, and have loved it madly ever since. Yes, it's mounted in jewelry.  The oils on my skin are definitely starting to wear at the patina.  But I'm actually okay with that.  Minerva has more detail than she did when I bought it, and I appreciate that.  I've got an affinity with Claudius too (What I would give for a time machine to get my hands on his writings!  Especially his recounting of the civil wars that was deemed too realistic for publication.  Let  me put that on my Christmas list!).  It's a great conversation piece, and I get compliments on it often.   :)  Anyways, please do correct if my attribution seems off or wrong.  I'm mildly obsessive compulsive about keeping things in order, and getting things right: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=5634&pos=2

Offline hill132

• Consul
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Eva's gallery
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 01:19:56 am »
Eva,
Nice start on your collection. Looking forward to more.
Doug Hill
Doug Hill
Campgates, Greek and Roman galleries
https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10472

Offline quadrans

• Tribunus Plebis 2019
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • Ad perpetuam rei memoriam. Ars longa, vita brevis.
    • My Gallery Albums
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 02:07:56 am »
I agree with Doug ,

nice start..  +++

Q.
All the Best :), Joe
My Gallery

Offline EvaJupiterSkies

• Praetorian
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 09:08:51 pm »
I'm quite frankly embarrassed over my iPhone camera, but at some point tonight, pictures coming from my first uncleaned lot buy!  26 coins in total, and I've already wax and flipped four of them, because wow!  We'll have to see how many I get to posting... the FEL TEMP will not photograph for the life of me.  The other 22 are soaking in DW... clay-esque dirt is already falling off a few of them with a simple gentle prod with the dental pick.  I'm trying to let those soak at least overnight before I touch them.

I had to rant a little to people who care... I AM SO EXCITED!   ;D

Online Kamnaskires

• Caesar
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 09:22:04 pm »
I defy anyone reading Eva's enthusiastic posts - especially the posts under the coins in the gallery - not to smile.

Offline EvaJupiterSkies

• Praetorian
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 10:30:18 pm »
Well,  I'll post this guy first.  He leapt out immediately, and I honestly gave him a soft wipe off with DW, and then waxed... there really isn't dirt to speak of on the one side (I have NO clue which of these is obverse or reverse), and the other side has lovely contrast with.

So here's what I know: 16.5mm at it's widest, about 7 grams.  I found out tonight my kitchen scale doesn't have places after the decimal... at least the boyfriend is enthused to have it. 

That M on the one side made me go "... Byzantine?"  But I'm at a loss at where to even start looking, because the only thing I can think of to describe the other side is, embarrassingly, waffle iron.  Errr, I might be hungry... because of course I didn't eat when I got home, there were coins to investigate...

This little sucker is thick too. 5mm at it's thickest. 

If anyone wants to give me a nudge in the right direction with where to start, or give me a word they'd use to describe it other than "waffle iron"... I would appreciate it? 

https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=40026&pos=0

Offline quadrans

• Tribunus Plebis 2019
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • Ad perpetuam rei memoriam. Ars longa, vita brevis.
    • My Gallery Albums
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2014, 10:39:37 am »
Hmmm Interesting
 Q.
All the Best :), Joe
My Gallery

Offline EvaJupiterSkies

• Praetorian
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2014, 04:48:58 pm »
Probably post 1 of 2 for the day.  Being sick is exhausting, so we'll see. 

Here are the other three coins from last night, that I waxed and flipped. 

Coin 1: Pretty sure it's a FEL TEMP.  The soil came off this with hardly a nudge from the pick, and terrified I'd lose detail if I tried to clean it more, I called it good.  I think this is the most promising of these first four for an ID.  https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-115418

Coin 2: Tiny coin.  Wow.  Roman of some sort.  I had to seriously Rorschach myself to try and figure out what way was up on the reverse, but I'm pretty sure it's a figure standing.  Another one where the main layer of dirt came off, and I freaked mildly, because details are good, but again, I feared over-cleaning and losing what I have.  https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-115417

Coin 3: I'm not sure where to start with this one but gut.  Part of me is leaning Greek, so I'll probably poke around there first.  I'm mildly vexed, considering I'm pretty sure I saw something similar to this in the last few weeks wandering the Forum, but like heck I can remember where I saw it, much less what it actually was.  I wish my iPhone took better photos, the contrast on this beauty is just lovely.  https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-115416

I have more photos to post, but I have to get them from phone to computer, and cropped and such in Paint... spoiler alert, there's what I'm pretty sure is a Tyche obverse bust, and even more excitingly, one of the lovely leading ladies of Rome (not sure which yet, but there's a bun, so I'm feeling good calling it as female) coming up in the next post.  I will resist the urge to spill all the beans without photos up yet though, haha.

For now, tea and a nap.  Common cold, I utterly despise your existence.

Offline Adrian W

• Caesar
    • Cape Coral Real Estate FL
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2014, 05:44:55 pm »
Eva
Private message me as I want to send you some coins I think you might enjoy

Adrian
Highest Rated Zillow agent in the County

Offline EvaJupiterSkies

• Praetorian
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2014, 09:40:05 pm »
From the pen of Eva (err, the fingers of Eva?), more coinage for the night. 

First off, the Missus, as I've taken to calling her, until I know who she actually is of course.  I squealed, I almost re-actively threw the handful of coins in the air when I saw her... yeah.  I'm in love, what can I say?  I've been coming back to her every hour to poke and prod and coax and coo, and I know this is supposed to be a patience thing, but her adrenaline rush is ridiculous.  She puts me in the zone.  At 8 grams, 25mm, and with a 225 degree die axis, she's my biggest coin yet too.  I'm feeling good about figuring out her identity; fewer lovely ladies than the gents, you know.  Check her out here (where I ramble on and on about how much I'm in love with her...): https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-115448

Secondly, the mild camera phone vexation.  Right facing bust radiate on the obverse, and a whole bunch of "This reminds me of those 3D art posters from school, what the heck am I supposed to be seeing?!" on the reverse.  My mind first jumped to Tyche radiate, but I know some later emperors were radiate too, yes?  The lack of reverse or identifying marks on the obverse is really killing me here.  5g, 20mm, and like heck if I can guess a die axis.  I don't know what way is up or down there.  Check it out here: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-115449 (and sincerely, I apologize for the terrible photograph.  You can actually, you know, make out the bust when it's in hand.)  :-\

There's also a few pictures of the whole batch in their respective soaking tupperwares in the album too.  I've got the two above plus a third tiny Roman in one container, my Hopefuls (there's detail, I think they'll be identifiable unless I really screw something up) in another one, and my Crusties in a third. 

Alright.  Off to go diving into the Roman ladies, to see if I can figure out who I've got my hands on.  Pleasant night to you all, dear viewers.

Offline benito

• Deceased Member
  • Caesar
  • quousque tandem abutere Sadigh pecunia nostra
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2014, 05:22:31 am »
Can´t read the legends. Faustina Minor. Somethng like this.

Offline EvaJupiterSkies

• Praetorian
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2014, 12:47:41 pm »
benito, good eye regardless!  The first three letters and last four letters on the reverse match up very nicely with your guess, and the last four letters on the obverse do too (and that, would be all the letters I can make out on this coin, period). That's got me hunting through the Philippopolis mint issues.  Now it's just a matter of figuring out between the reverse and average size what's what.

In other coinage news, I took out two tiny coins for the Hopefuls and waxed and flipped them.  Any more cleaning and I'd lose what little details I can actually make out on them.  I can see "AUG" on the obverse for both of them, which has me happy that I can even make that out on the one hand, and laughing with mild fatalism on the other because so many augustuses (augusti?)... I might need more than that and the size to try and pinpoint an ID (they are 12mm and 14mm respectively). 

Anyways, got the fish taken care of and managed to make breakfast, but I'm bushed again.  More vitamin C for me...

Offline EvaJupiterSkies

• Praetorian
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2014, 09:46:59 pm »
I managed to get a better picture of Tyche the other night, which is up on the identification board, and I'm throwing her up here too, because hey, pictures, the point of this board, yes?  Not in the gallery, just here for now. 

If anyone has any insight on what that reverse could be, that's what is killing any identification for me right now.  Been scouring Wildwinds and acsearch, with little success because of how reluctant I am to call that reverse... anything, really.  Cornucopia was a great suggestion, part of my computer-fried brain (silly season at work... yay) thinks it might be a galley prow (this photo is at 90 degrees die axis, for reference)... but it's hard to say.

I'd be more descriptive, but I have that vague "my head is constantly nodding a little like a bowling ball because my brain is really sick of being awake at the moment" feeling, and tomorrow's going to be a very long day of scanning in and reviewing a TON of files. 

I leave you all with exciting news though that coins on are their way to me from Adrian W, who I cannot thank enough for his generosity and who I'm also shouting out happy birthday too (December babies, unite!  I'll be 23 on the 21st!).  I have no idea what's on the way, just that I'm excited for it, and I had barely pulled in the garage and turned the car off tonight before I went bouncing out to the mailbox, because hey, the anticipation is getting me through the week, and who's to say I can't check the mail excitedly every single day this week if I want to?

Good night, Forum.

Offline EvaJupiterSkies

• Praetorian
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2014, 08:11:27 pm »
My coins from Adrian came in today!  It has been, after spending most of the day running around the SE Michigan area running errands for work, one of the better Mondays I've had this year!  Thank you so much, Adrian!  I am in awe of what you sent me!

So let's talk coins!  I think I made an inordinate amount of various excited noises seeing each one of these for the first time.  I'm almost embarrassed to admit how much of my vocabulary I lost for a while there.  There just weren't words for all this.  So, picture time!

Postumus antoninianus: He sent me freaking Postumus!!?!  Man, what a way to start off here!  Postumus had some cajones, I've always enjoyed hearing about the Gallic empire and how it managed to hold its business together as things went bat-crazy everywhere else. I'm just so over the moon about the fact that I can count every hair on his head on this coin.  Seeing the quality of Postumus issues (vs. Gallienus) in real life is a real treat, and I'm exceptionally happy to just sit here and be pleased with this coin.  https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-115858

Aurelian antoninianus: I love Aurelian.  Can you not love someone who singlehandedly stitches the Empire back together?  Just him and his army, somehow managing to be in all the places he needs to be effectively, brilliantly.  I love hearing about Aurelian v. Zenobia, to the point where I've been eyeing an Aurelian and Vabalathus coin (I've seen one taunting me in the Forum store recently...).  This is good.  This is brilliant.  He's plucky in hand, and hey, you have to love Sol squishing some poor soul under foot on the reverse.  That's some good old fashioned Roman domination I will gladly admire any day.   :laugh:     https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-115862

Domitian as: The part of my mind always full of music just wanted to spontaneously sing "Tradition" from Fiddler on the Roof, but with Domitian instead.... "DOMITIAN.... DOMITIAN!"  Anyways, the Flavians.  I'm pretty big on Vespasian, except for the fact that he seemed to seriously neglect Domitian in favor of Titus.  Understandably for the times I suppose, but still, you couldn't have paid him at least some attention to make sure he didn't grow up paranoid, distrustful of the Senate, and convinced that he needed to go autocratic to rule the state?  Might not have helped, but hey... what if it did?  Anyways, paranoid he might've been, but he wasn't as weird as Elagabalus, or as completely off the deep end as Commodus, so... I can respect him for that.  Coin-wise, I looked up the reverse by the RIC number, and I am enamored.  I've got a soft spot for pre-Christian empire, and the reverse on this just gives me serious feelings.  https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-115861

Domitian dupondius: Domitian, part two.  I will say I'm embarrassed how many times it took me to spell dupondius right... yep. https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-115860

On to the Unidentifieds of the group!

The Late Constantinians: Two words: CAMP GATE.  And it is a work of art.  It's beautifully struck, well centered, the picture I posted really does not do it justice, and the detail!  I'm pretty sure I know works of art in museums with less artistry and detail than this.  Mr. Constantinopolis there is also stunning.  So youthful on the obverse, and I love the reverse.  The bottom coin... I'm going to have to do a little work.  I can see the "CON" on it, so there's only so many people that could be of course.  The reverse I think will be the key to getting my solid ID on that.     https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-115859

The Greeks?: I'm leaning Greek at least, if only because of the clear beauty of this group, Zeus.  Wow, the artistry.  If this is what people mean when they talk up the artistry on Greek coins, I'm with them.  Utterly beautiful.  I think I have two of Zeus, but the one has the face kind of... cut off.  I'm praying the tiny one here is a bust of Apollo on the obverse.  That would tickle me pink.  I'll have to go hunting for an ID there.  The Big Guy though... woowwwwww.  Personality up the wazoo, but I haven't the remotest slightest on  where to start with him.  He's great, very hefty, and I'm strangely in love.  If I have to go asking for help on any of these, I have a feeling it'll be him.  https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-115863

Anyways, thoughts and commentary always appreciated.  I have to again, profusely, thank Adrian for sending me these wonderful treasures.  I'm so excited to start the hunt for IDs on these, and I really just do not have adequate words to describe how I feel receiving this.  So I'll just be annoyingly redundant.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Offline EvaJupiterSkies

• Praetorian
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2014, 07:53:34 pm »
May I present my first positive ID from the newest group?  Lovely!

Constantinian Commemorative, 18mm at widest, 180 degree die axis, Trier mint
Obverse: CONSTANTINOPOLIS; Helmeted bust of Constantinopolis left, sceptre over left shoulder
Reverse: Victory with sceptre holding shield set on ground and foot on prow, TR•P in exergue

https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-115919

Offline EvaJupiterSkies

• Praetorian
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2014, 07:23:51 pm »
Introduction #2 from Adrian's coins!  Shout out to BiancasDad for helping me nail down the final details for a positive ID!

Constantius II, AE3, 19mm. 325-326 AD, Arles.

Obverse: FL IVL CONSTANTIVS NOB C, laureate, draped, cuirassed bust left
Reverse: PROVIDEN-TIAE CAESS, Campgate with five layers, two turrets, no doors, star above. Mintmark QA crescent RL.

RIC VII Arles 290.

https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-115975

Offline EvaJupiterSkies

• Praetorian
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2015, 08:14:35 pm »
I cannot get my phone to take decent pictures, but I'm excited to say, I have heads on two of my uncleaned coins that make them relatively identifiable. A Ptolemaic Zeus obverse with an eagle reverse that finally tipped me off as to what I might be looking at and... A stunning little Greek fractional, who after a three day soak in olive oil (not the greatest, I know) a huge layer of crud that wasn't responding to DW and picking lifted to reveal a very beautiful bust on the obverse. Leaning male, praying it's Apollo, I wish it would photograph semi-decently!

I'm exhausted from everything that's happened in the last three weeks, but pleased.

Offline EvaJupiterSkies

• Praetorian
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2015, 04:30:24 pm »
Long time, no update... sorry!  My uncleaned coins have been sitting in various baths, cleaning up.  I pulled about half of them today for wax and flip.  I just feel like there's either no more detail to be coaxed out, or going further would really only screw things up. So now the identification process begins, eh?

Oh, but it's Monday... I was supposed to be at work today, right?  Well, got to spend most of the afternoon with my coins because my Cloud service went down at lunch, and I worked at home today after getting a wonderful winter storm over the weekend.  So yeah, I just billed the whole afternoon to IT, and I got to sit around in pajamas, listening to the History of Byzantium podcast and scrubbing coins.  The life, right?

So, what else has been going on?  Oh, a deer ran into me.  Yeah.  Literally everyone has laughed at how minor the damage was (I was going 20, had just pulled away from the light, and the deer came running out of the WalMart parking lot... who saw that coming?), but I still have a $500 deductible to pay and it's still $1500 total damage and Julian is going to have to be in the shop for five days (mostly for the paint to cure).  That really bites into my 'new tire' fund, and my coin fund... grrr.  Hasn't stopped me from bidding on that Gordian III coin in the FORVM auctions that is really speaking to me, but it's hit $20, and right now, I've really got to watch my funds... -sigh-  

Nothing in my price range really jumped at me during the coin sale that just happened... key words being "in my price range."  I've got a wonderful historical love affair going on with Maurice (help, I've listened to the History of Byzantium podcast four times through in the last two weeks...), and there's a coin sitting there at $50 just taunting me that really makes me feel things (the green patina!  AHHHH!).

Anyways, keep your eyes on the ID thread I suppose?  The hardest thing about trying to figure out where to begin identifying these uncleaneds are... most of them have detail, but it's all symbols I don't recognize.  Very head scratching, because these coins are supposed to be from 200 BC to 300 AD, but some of these look... not like anything from that time range in the Middle Eastern area?  I'm starting with the ones I might have an idea on (Seleucid bottle caps at least give me a good place to start), but then things just get weird.  Does anyone have a good way to identify lead bullas?  A couple of these are big, square shaped, with squiggles on it, and vary between heavy and very thin.  I keep seeing lead bullas listed in the shop, but haven't seen much on the how-to for identifying those.  

Alright, one picture so I can keep with the gallery theme at least... join me in slight laughter/being grateful that deer hit was not worse... my poor Julian.  

EDIT: Why on earth does the forum correct "work*from*home" to "I am a spammer"?

Offline Carausius

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
    • My Forum Gallery:
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2015, 05:21:57 pm »
Did you hit the deer, or did the deer hit you?  I'll trade coins for fresh venison. ;D

Offline EvaJupiterSkies

• Praetorian
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2015, 06:08:54 pm »
Quote from: Carausius on February 02, 2015, 05:21:57 pm
Did you hit the deer, or did the deer hit you?  I'll trade coins for fresh venison. ;D

Everyone, even the guy from the body shop, says the deer hit me, but it did get away.  I hit it right on the shoulder, from what I remember.  I really don't remember this, but my best friend, who was in the car with me, pointed out I was lucky the antlers hadn't gone through my window or anything, and my response was "What antlers?"  But sure enough, we drove by the scene the next day (I hit it at 10pm or so), and there was a sizable piece of antler lying on the side of the road in the correct area... I may or may not have blocked out some of what happened, as I consider myself a very good driver, and this was my very first incident of any kind ever... yeah.

Anyways, if I had any, I would take you up on that.  The coin fever is difficult to cure already when you have limited disposable income...

Oh, by the way, I should probably post an actual coin on here eventually, right?  ID went more quickly that I was anticipating.  I'm not 100% sure, but I'm about 90% sure (we'll see what the good folks on the ID board think), but I'm going with Antiochus IV obverse, draped goddess holding scepter reverse?  14.5ish mm, cleaned up pretty well.  Thoughts, corrections, etc appreciated!  https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-117698

Offline Enodia

• IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2015, 01:36:13 pm »
... the deer came running out of the WalMart parking lot...

what a tacky deer.

Offline ancientdave

• Caesar
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2015, 07:08:04 pm »
I think it's great that your car's name is Julian.  ;D Hopefully he will be back in action soon!

Offline EvaJupiterSkies

• Praetorian
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2015, 07:33:45 pm »
So, stalking the unattributed section has paid off I believe!  I ordered two of the little buggers earlier this week (because I'm broke-ish from car, but I'm not THAT broke), and they've arrived safe and sound and I've already got one mostly attributed!

So, I'm working on the RIC number, but I've got a Probus AE Antoninianus, Siscia mint, IMP C M AVR PROBVS AVG, radiate draped bust right / CONCORD MILIT, Emperor and Concordia clasping hands, I think?  It's a bit pitted, and I'm not sure if I want to see if I can clean up around the lettering or just leave it as is.  I'll likely leave it as is.  I'm rather fond of it.  

Haven't spent a lot of time with the other Mister, but I'll let you know what I find!  :)  

Offline EvaJupiterSkies

• Praetorian
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2015, 08:45:43 pm »
It might look a bit featureless on the reverse in the FORUM picture, but this coin definitely has more detail in hand.  Haven't gotten it narrowed down yet, but here's what I know, and where I think I'm going.

2.747g, 20.3mm, 180 degree die axis.

Very similar to GALLIENVS AVG, radiate, cuirassed bust right / PROVID AVG, Providentia standing left, holding baton and cornucopiae, globe at foot. X in right field. RIC V-1 Rome 267.  Not sure if it's exactly the same, or if I'm comfortable calling, but it's the closest thing I can find.  

You really can't see it in the picture, but the figure on the reverse (can you all even see it?) definitely is holding something in her left hand that is very similarly illustrated to a cornucopia, and there is definitely an X in the right field too.

Anywho, link to Mr. Probus from last post: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-117828
Link to Mr. Gallienus: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-117829

Thoughts, comments, confirmations, suggestions, etc are welcomed!

All coins are guaranteed for eternity