Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Celtic, Barbaric & Tribal Imitative Coins (Moderators: Marcus Aurelius, Lee S)  |  Topic: can you help id a celtic coin 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: can you help id a celtic coin  (Read 2787 times)
gary parkin
« on: September 23, 2002, 09:50:13 am »

can anyone please id a gold stater i have i will send picture.Its a detector find and has IIIVP inscribed on it thanks .
sejanus
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2002, 01:20:51 pm »

Could you email me the picture?  Maybe if we can't identify it, I know at least two people who can, and I can contact them about its attribution if you like.
Pertinax
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2003, 12:50:35 pm »

as far as I know celtic gold never had such an inscription.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Celtic, Barbaric & Tribal Imitative Coins (Moderators: Marcus Aurelius, Lee S)  |  Topic: can you help id a celtic coin « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop