Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Kugelwange Type  (Read 2240 times)

Offline Michael S16

• Legionary
Kugelwange Type
« on: August 06, 2014, 10:25:34 pm »
Recently I've seen some Kugelwange Type Celtic coins. They are so cool looking and I am very interested in getting some but I know little to nothing about these coins or Celtic Coinage. I want to know more but I dont even know where to begin. If anyone has any info on Kugelwange coins that would help dramatically. Any good books or online references would also be appreciated. Thank you!

Offline Marcus Aurelius

• IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
  • AVE CAESAR!MORITURI TE SALUTAMUS
Re: Kugelwange Type
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 02:45:46 pm »
Scordisci minted Kugelwange (globe cheek) type of coins in region around Sirmium (Serbia)
So if you want to know more about that coins you should read about Scordisci.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity