Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Two more coins, unknown antoninianus  (Read 248 times)

Offline Roman_Egypt

• Consul
Two more coins, unknown antoninianus
« on: July 10, 2014, 03:46:24 pm »
Hey Guys,

Last coins for the day, here are two antoninianus. I cannot read the legends so my efforts to find the ruler have been fruitless  :-[

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This is the only picture I have at the moment, I apologize for them not being in single pictures.

Offline jgad

• Caesar
Re: Two more coins, unknown antoninianus
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 04:11:03 pm »
Angle is difficult on the first one but looks like Aurelian...second one is clear:  Galleinus

Also, just an FYI rules require you post only 1 coin per thread...this just makes it easier on everyone and avoids confusion.

- Javier

Offline Roman_Egypt

• Consul
Re: Two more coins, unknown antoninianus
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 04:19:48 pm »
Thanks! I understand that's why I said I apologize for them not being in single pictures as it's the only picture I have at the moment.   :-[

All coins are guaranteed for eternity