Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Interesting Bankers marks  (Read 317 times)

Offline paul1888

• Praetorian
Interesting Bankers marks
« on: April 15, 2014, 10:51:24 am »
Hi,

Below is a coin I got about a year ago and finally got around to taking a high resolution scan.  What I find interesting about the coin are the three bankers (really the whole coin I find amazing), only two of which were mention in the auction description. 

I think you will agree they are interesting.

Pau

Offline snapapuss

• Praetorian
Re: Interesting Bankers marks
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 01:02:04 pm »
Can you tell me where the third bankers mark is?

Offline paul1888

• Praetorian
Re: Interesting Bankers marks
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 04:30:27 pm »
There is one just behind the hair where the hair and neck meet.  It is well hidden.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity