Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Please call if you have questions 252-646-1958. Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Medieval, Islamic and Crusader Coins (Moderators: AlexB, quadrans)  |  Topic: Pavia, Lombardia, Distinguishing Between Coins of Enrico II, III, and IV 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pavia, Lombardia, Distinguishing Between Coins of Enrico II, III, and IV  (Read 432 times)
Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« on: April 01, 2014, 04:01:34 am »

Can anyone tell me how to distinguish the coins of Enrico (Henry) II, III and IV from Pavia.  I do not have MIR Lombardia (and cannot find one).  Biaggi only lists one coin for each and the coins I have don't match any of them. CNI lists many varieties that all seem very much the same to me and I cannot see a clear difference between the coins of the three rulers.  Anyone know?  Thanks.

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Medieval, Islamic and Crusader Coins (Moderators: AlexB, quadrans)  |  Topic: Pavia, Lombardia, Distinguishing Between Coins of Enrico II, III, and IV « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop