Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. STORE WIDE SALE!!! 10% OFF EVERYTHING!!! WE ARE OPEN AND SHIPPING!!! We Are Working From Home, Social Distancing, Wearing Masks, And Sanitizing To Pack Orders!!! Please Call Us If You Have Questions 252-646-1958 Welcome Guest. Please login or register. STORE WIDE SALE!!! 10% OFF EVERYTHING!!! WE ARE OPEN AND SHIPPING!!! We Are Working From Home, Social Distancing, Wearing Masks, And Sanitizing To Pack Orders!!! Please Call Us If You Have Questions 252-646-1958

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Medieval, Islamic and Crusader Coins (Moderators: AlexB, quadrans)  |  Topic: Fakhr al-Din Qara Arslan Dirhem 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fakhr al-Din Qara Arslan Dirhem  (Read 931 times)
Vladislav D
Caesar

« on: March 31, 2014, 08:24:18 pm »

Islamic coins not in my collecting area, but I could not stop myself not to buy this unusual, rare coin with a good provenance . And surprisingly, I got the coin  quite cheap compared to other examples that I found on the Internet .  It will be very interesting to know the translation of the legend on the reverse.

Fakhr al-Din Qara Arslan. AH 543-570 / AD 1148-1174. Æ Dirhem
 24.8mm, 7.31 g
 Album 1820.1
Ex UBS 62 ; Ex Walter Ruf ; Ex  J. P. Righetti Collection ; Ex CNG .

Best regards ,
Vlad .

* Fakhr al-Din Qara Arslan.jpg (202.77 KB, 800x396 - viewed 2 times.)

iaculator
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 01:28:57 pm »

Dhuribe hadha al dirham fi ayyam fakhr al din qara arslan bin davud bin sokmen bin artuq
iaculator
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 01:40:22 pm »

Minted in the days of fakhr al din.......artuq
Vladislav D
Caesar

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 01:53:46 pm »

Thank you !

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Medieval, Islamic and Crusader Coins (Moderators: AlexB, quadrans)  |  Topic: Fakhr al-Din Qara Arslan Dirhem « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop