Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: I am back! :)  (Read 775 times)

Offline featherz

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • All Elagabalus provincials to me, please! :)
    • Aeqvitas.com
I am back! :)
« on: April 04, 2014, 06:52:37 pm »
Sorry I haven't posted in a while - I still have ALL my coins and trucked them all the way from California to NY a few years back. Had to buy a house, get a job, get a degree, etc. Working on an MBA now. :)

Haven't managed to get anything new lately (although I want to!) as the prices have risen out of my range. Just wanted the few peeps who might remember me to know I am still here and trying to catch up.  Now I just need to start collecting again!

Offline curtislclay

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
Re: I am back! :)
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 07:21:48 pm »
Welcome back, Heather! I see it's been about five years since you've posted regularly. You've been busy, as you say. It would be nice if you could get back to collecting, and to posting on Forvm! I'm an eager collector of Elagabalus myself, as you know!
Curtis Clay

Offline featherz

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • All Elagabalus provincials to me, please! :)
    • Aeqvitas.com
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 08:18:10 pm »
I will definitely try! ;) I do still have my collection - just haven't had time to do much with it lately. I do lurk here from time to time.   Haven't seen anything I want to purchase lately but I've been looking.

Offline OWL365

• Conservator
  • Consul
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 08:26:42 pm »
Welcome back featherz . Long way from Cal to NY.
Mike

Offline mix_val

• Caesar
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2014, 08:31:51 pm »
Welcome back!  You have some nice coins in your gallery.
Bob Crutchley
My gallery of the coins of Severus Alexander and his family
https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=16147

All coins are guaranteed for eternity