Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: coins price  (Read 955 times)

liviumarian89

coins price
« on: March 09, 2014, 06:16:22 pm »
Hello i'm new here i don't know where to post,if is a bad category please an administrator to move in the right section.
I have a colections of coins and money and i want to know how much can i take on them.
Here is the archive for download http://www.fileshare.ro/e30323236

Offline Molinari

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • My defeat, if understood, should be my glory
Re: coins price
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 07:11:22 pm »
I dare someone to download that file.

EDIT: in case you are real, you can consign coins to Joe, the owner of this site!

liviumarian89

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 07:12:04 pm »
and how to post 108 images?

Offline Molinari

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • My defeat, if understood, should be my glory
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 07:14:58 pm »
Haha, don't do that!  Joe (site owner) might be interested, you can follow the link on the site about selling coins, or sell them yourself in the member auction.  Otherwise, there is no direct trading allowed here.

liviumarian89

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 07:18:15 pm »
no,i don't want to sell there, i want to know how much can i take on them

Offline AncientJoe

• Praetorian
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 11:20:13 pm »
I dare someone to download that file.

EDIT: in case you are real, you can consign coins to Joe, the owner of this site!

Dare accepted - I'm the lead engineer at an antivirus company so I'm well versed in handling potential infections :) The archive is not malicious, although the hosting site is frequently compromised by attackers so I'd strongly advise that the faint of heart stay far away.

That said, the coins are all common world coins, none ancient. Some may have a slight premium over face value, but they are overall the type of content which fill world coin junk bags. You might be able to get a few dollars putting the full group on eBay as a single lot, but I am not seeing anything of substantial value (even the US 1994 $0.01 in the group is worth less than $0.01 because of inflation...)

All coins are guaranteed for eternity