Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Hanukkah Sameach! All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for your business! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Website Awards (Moderators: Pep, Andrew McCabe, Molinari)  |  Topic: 2014 Website Awards Committee: Declare Your Candidacy Here! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2014 Website Awards Committee: Declare Your Candidacy Here!  (Read 6998 times)
Robert_Brenchley
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

Honi soit qui mal y pense.

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2014, 01:26:51 pm »

I apologise for this, but the site's not working as it should, and I can't access it. It will, however, send out emails and it's possible to work via those.

Robert Brenchley

My gallery: http://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10405
Fiat justitia ruat caelum
Robert_Brenchley
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2014, 11:54:43 am »

Hopefully I've now sorted Lee S's membership of the site. For some reason the messages are going to my spam folder, when they get through at all. If anyone's still not included, please go back to the site and try again.

Robert Brenchley

Robert_Brenchley
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2014, 08:52:01 am »

Quadrans' membership should be sorted. I hope!

Robert Brenchley

Andrew McCabe
Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
IMPERATOR
Caesar

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2014, 05:55:54 am »

Quadrans' membership should be sorted. I hope!

Just to let everyone know, we are underway (quadrans: please check-in to the yahoo group by sending us a group message please), with the committee currently reviewing three new websites prior to running regular-award polls on them, and also seeking other new sites. Please, everyone on Forum, if you think you know a good new website, that you like, please send a PM to one of your committee members and we will make sure to review it, and run a regular award poll if it looks good and meets the basic criteria. You can all help!

quadrans
Caesar

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2014, 09:57:49 am »

Hi all I'm sign in to the Yahoo a few days ago and joined to the group at that time...

Q.

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Website Awards (Moderators: Pep, Andrew McCabe, Molinari)  |  Topic: 2014 Website Awards Committee: Declare Your Candidacy Here! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop