Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Unknown Byzan to ID please - A  (Read 601 times)

Offline Zaph0dd

• Consul
Unknown Byzan to ID please - A
« on: January 08, 2014, 11:36:21 am »
Hi there, I have tried, and failed to ID a bunch of Byzan Follis, and I would request some help from the knowledge of the people who may know.

First one here, to me appears to be a Half Follis of Heraclius  - Cyzicus mint. but im really just guessing, any help would be very appreciated.

Approx 22mm across.

Manzikert

Re: Unknown Byzan to ID please - A
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 03:04:50 pm »
Probably Phocas Sear 670, year 2.

Best wishes

Alan

Offline Zaph0dd

• Consul
Re: Unknown Byzan to ID please - A
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 03:13:40 pm »
Many thanks for you Help with all these Alan, disappointing most of them turned out to be pretty much the same

All coins are guaranteed for eternity