Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. STORE WIDE SALE!!! 10% OFF EVERYTHING!!! WE ARE OPEN AND SHIPPING!!! We Are Working From Home, Social Distancing, Wearing Masks, And Sanitizing To Pack Orders!!! Please Call Us If You Have Questions 252-646-1958 Welcome Guest. Please login or register. STORE WIDE SALE!!! 10% OFF EVERYTHING!!! WE ARE OPEN AND SHIPPING!!! We Are Working From Home, Social Distancing, Wearing Masks, And Sanitizing To Pack Orders!!! Please Call Us If You Have Questions 252-646-1958

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Ancient Coin Forum (Moderator: Danny S. Jones)  |  Topic: New Year 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Year  (Read 530 times)
Robert_Brenchley
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

Honi soit qui mal y pense.

« on: December 31, 2013, 05:05:06 pm »

Happy New Year, everyone!

Robert Brenchley

My gallery: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10405
Fiat justitia ruat caelum
gordian_guy
Caesar

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 05:28:53 pm »

Happy New Year Robert, I hope it is a wonderful year for you and your family and to all the same!!

c.rhodes

David Atherton
Procurator Monetae
Caesar

The meaning of life can be found in a coin.

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 06:07:51 am »

Happy New Year dear Forvm members!

May Moneta shower us all with riches in the coming year.

Potator II
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

Error communis facit jus

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 07:10:15 am »

Happy new year to all of you from Sheffield (UK) where I am at the moment

Best
JC

Meepzorp
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 04:14:34 am »

Hi folks,

Happy New Year everyone!

What year is this? What happened? Where did all of those years go? What did they put in my tea (an inside joke for Rush fans)? It seems like, the last thing I remember, it was the year 1989, and I was leaving for graduate school at the University of Michigan.

This reminds me of the an episode of the TV show "Taxi", which aired in the 1980s. The "Jim" character was a druggie. He used to make those weird noises while he shook his head, which I thought was hilarious. I often imitated that. He used drugs very heavily in the 1960s. In one episode, someone said to him, "You must be so disappointed that 60s are over." He replied, "What?!!! The 60s are over?!!! When did this happen?!!!" Of course, he said that in the 1980s.

Meepzorp Smiley

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Ancient Coin Forum (Moderator: Danny S. Jones)  |  Topic: New Year « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop