Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Please call us if you have questions 252-646-1958. Thanks for your business! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We are happy to take your order over the phone. Please call if you have questions 252-646-1958. Thanks for your business!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Website Awards (Moderators: Pep, Andrew McCabe, Molinari)  |  Topic: I wish we had some nominations and a new poll.... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: I wish we had some nominations and a new poll....  (Read 11653 times)
Molinari
Tribunus Plebis 2015
IMPERATOR
Caesar

Herakles cheated!

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2013, 08:57:12 am »

Thanks, Andrew.  I would have continued to serve as the chair this year but was hoping my site would be at the point in which it would be worthy of nomination by this time (it isn't, Nico and I have focused our efforts instead on collaborating on a book version of the "Bronze" site, so the website has not been properly updated with the exception of adding new finds).  

Oh well, at least we have a poll and now I can enjoy watching the results pour in!

Nick

Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2013, 12:32:32 pm »

It should be an easy process and I wish would go back to also issuing the ordinary awards, not just the annual gold, silver and bronze.

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Website Awards (Moderators: Pep, Andrew McCabe, Molinari)  |  Topic: I wish we had some nominations and a new poll.... « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop