Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Dieudonné Ptolemais-Lebedus, missing page needed  (Read 609 times)

Offline helvetica

• Tribuna Plebis Perpetua
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • Helvetia Libera Deo Gratia
    • ID Help pages + RIC lists + www.wildwinds.com
Dieudonné Ptolemais-Lebedus, missing page needed
« on: January 22, 2013, 09:57:11 pm »
Hi all,
Taking a little break from sorting out the images and infos which lots of you have uploaded to the wildwinds "holding dock", I thought I'd translate Dieudonnés very interesting article from JNS V, 1902 about coins of Ptolemais-Lebedus.
However, both copies of the original are missing page 51 (the page numbers go 50-53-52-53-54 etc). Does anyone perhaps have the article from another source who could send me page 51 in any form (as long as it's legible, it can be a jpg, bmp, pdf, doc, or screenshot). Google books have it under three names (doing a search with google) but I cannot access any of them, i.e. they do not appear to be available as pdfs (not even when I use a proxy server).
It'd be a shame to miss out an entire page, so I would appreciate any help finding the missing page 51.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity