Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Website Awards (Moderators: Pep, Andrew McCabe, Molinari)  |  Topic: FORVM website awards - vote for acsearch.info! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FORVM website awards - vote for acsearch.info!  (Read 4163 times)
areich
Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
Procurator Monetae
Caesar

« on: December 20, 2012, 11:29:02 am »

Hi all, this is the last day for voting in the FORVM website awards.
I ask you , if you haven't already, to vote. I endorse acsearch.info, because I find it to be a very useful resource. It is my first choice for identifying coins and I use it every day I spend time with my coins. It's a free site run by coin enthusiast and although it has ads, I am sure they don't earn money but rather pay out of their own pockets for the site. While all sites up for the awards are worthy contenders, I think acsearch deserves to win. I hope you think so as well.

http://www.forumancientcoins.com/board/index.php?topic=84514.0

This is just my personal endorsement, I am not affiliated with the site in any special way.

Jochen
Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
Procurator Monetae
Caesar

Omnes vulnerant, ultima necat.

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 12:13:44 pm »

I have voted. Please vote too!

Jochen

Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 01:41:11 pm »

I voted Smiley

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
taurisker
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 01:50:47 pm »

Done ... and fully agree: acsearch.info is one of the most helpful sites ... hope they´ll win the award.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Website Awards (Moderators: Pep, Andrew McCabe, Molinari)  |  Topic: FORVM website awards - vote for acsearch.info! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop