Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: ROUND 14 WINNERS DECLARED!! ROUND 15 OPENS  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Dino

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Quaestor
  • Caesar
  • Anyone have change for a hemidrachm?
    • My Gallery
ROUND 14 WINNERS DECLARED!! ROUND 15 OPENS
« on: August 02, 2012, 08:40:34 am »
Congratulations to the winners of Round 14 of the NEVER-ENDING CLEANING COMPETITION!

1.  The unluckiest entry was received by Carissa T, whose corroded shattering coin propelled her to the win column in the DAMNATIO Poll. 
Carissa T will get first choice of the prizes that Joe posts for the winners of this Round.

See Crissa T's entry here:  https://www.forumancientcoins.com/board/index.php?topic=66630.0

2.  The CONSERVATOR Title is awarded to DK0311USMC, who voters selected as having cleaned and attributed the best this round.  DK0311USMC will get second choice of the prizes that Joe posts for this Round.  (Congrats to Tjaart as well who also received several votes in this category).

See DK0311USMC's entry here: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/board/index.php?topic=76472.0

3.  Finally, the PROVIDENTIA award goes to Bdsn, whose prize has already been awarded since Bdsn received the nicest set of uncleaned coins this Round.

See Bdsn's entry here:  https://www.forumancientcoins.com/board/index.php?topic=75669.0

Now ROUND 15 officially begins.  Looks like there are a lot of entries outstanding based on the before shots posted in this thread.  Let's get to cleaning folks.

Offline Dino

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Quaestor
  • Caesar
    • My Gallery
Re: ROUND 14 WINNERS DECLARED!! ROUND 15 OPENS
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 09:25:38 am »
I'm going to bump some of the "before" threads.  Hopefully it will inspire those sitting on a set of uncleaneds (like me) to get to cleaning.

Offline Dino

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Quaestor
  • Caesar
    • My Gallery
Re: ROUND 14 WINNERS DECLARED!! ROUND 15 OPENS
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 09:34:09 am »
OK.  Basically bumps all threads of befores since round 13.  Get to cleaning.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity