Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: This Thursday (7/19/12) in St. Louis  (Read 3601 times)

Offline Kamnaskires

• Caesar
This Thursday (7/19/12) in St. Louis
« on: July 15, 2012, 10:03:02 am »
I realize it’s unlikely this is reaching anyone (from outside our group) who can make it, but…

For anyone who may be in the St. Louis area this coming Thursday, 7/19, please feel welcome to attend the Ancient Coin Study Group’s bimonthly meeting.   The meeting will take place at St. Louis Community College’s Florissant Valley campus (3400 Pershall Rd.; Ferguson, MO 63135), in room H113 of the Humanities Building, starting at 7pm.  Directions to the campus, and a campus map (see “H” for the Humanities Building), are available at : http://www.stlcc.edu/Maps/Florissant_Valley.html .

I’ll be giving a Powerpoint lecture that provides an introduction to the coinage of Elymais.

Offline David O2

• Auxiliary
Re: This Thursday (7/19/12) in St. Louis
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 08:44:17 pm »
I'm in St. Louis but new to ancient coin collecting. Looks like I just missed your meeting. Do you have a date set for the next one?

Also, are there any other opportunities to talk or meet with experienced ancient coin collectors in the STL area? I and a friend are just getting into it. We're reading up as much as possible, but would love getting some hands on advice and guidance. 

All coins are guaranteed for eternity