Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. Point with your mouse on a coin in the RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS to see the the price. Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Checkout includes a layaway option. All items in our shop are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Other Types of Ancient Coins (Moderators: Bacchus, crawforde)  |  Topic: Wushu coin 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wushu coin  (Read 1647 times)
blot-sven
Consul

Trying is the first step towards failure

« on: April 14, 2012, 12:35:14 pm »

Hello

Can someone help me identify this chinese Wushu coin.

Regards
pingu
Legionary

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 05:12:06 am »

Hello,

I suppose: Sui Dyn. 581-618A.D. - but:

Give us please weight and diameter.

Greetings from cloudy however warm (11°C) Germany
pingu
blot-sven
Consul

Trying is the first step towards failure

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 02:10:14 pm »

The diameter is 23 mm. I can´t check the weight.

Thanks!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Other Types of Ancient Coins (Moderators: Bacchus, crawforde)  |  Topic: Wushu coin « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop