Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: New to Forum  (Read 1095 times)

Offline ego sum malum

• Consul
New to Forum
« on: April 16, 2012, 04:26:39 am »
Just wanted to say, i'm happy to be here and hope i can learn alot from you guys. I'm currently in Afghanistan and have access to MANY Kushan Coins, but the Merchants don't know enough to do requests. i think they just buy them in bulk and sell them at a per unit price. I've gotten 3 Soter Megas's so far. One is pretty damn rough though.

Offline Andrew McCabe

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
    • My website on Roman Republican Coins and Books, with 2000 coins arranged per Crawford
Re: New to Forum
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 04:58:33 am »
Just wanted to say, i'm happy to be here and hope i can learn alot from you guys. I'm currently in Afghanistan and have access to MANY Kushan Coins, but the Merchants don't know enough to do requests. i think they just buy them in bulk and sell them at a per unit price. I've gotten 3 Soter Megas's so far. One is pretty damn rough though.

Great. Welcome. Take great care in the market places. Take care with customs when you get home though I suspect you will be less bothered than most, a customs official likely not being the most dangerous beast you'll have met in recent times,

Offline Molinari

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • My defeat, if understood, should be my glory
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 10:16:09 am »

Welcome to Forvm!  I'm sure you'll find this place very informative.

Thanks for your service.

Nick

Offline benito

• Deceased Member
  • Caesar
  • quousque tandem abutere Sadigh pecunia nostra
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 10:34:16 am »

Welcome to Forvm!  I'm sure you'll find this place very informative.

Thanks for your service.

Nick

Welcome. You will also find in this forum a friendly Taliban.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity