Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Please help find the literature.  (Read 919 times)

vasiliy

Please help find the literature.
« on: July 25, 2013, 09:05:02 am »
Please help find the literature. Help please where you can purchase these publications, or copies thereof:

Bendall, "A Cypriot Coin of Richard I Lion-heart?", NumCirc April 2002, pp. 62-63;
Schultze, A Cypriot Coin of Richard I Lion-heart", NumCirc February 2003, pp. 6-7;
Bendall, "Richard I in Cyprus Again", NumCirc April 2004, pp. 85-86.

Thank you!

Offline Andrew McCabe

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
    • My website on Roman Republican Coins and Books, with 2000 coins arranged per Crawford
Re: Please help find the literature.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 10:12:11 am »
Please help find the literature. Help please where you can purchase these publications, or copies thereof:

Bendall, "A Cypriot Coin of Richard I Lion-heart?", NumCirc April 2002, pp. 62-63;
Schultze, A Cypriot Coin of Richard I Lion-heart", NumCirc February 2003, pp. 6-7;
Bendall, "Richard I in Cyprus Again", NumCirc April 2004, pp. 85-86.

Thank you!

NumCirc is the Spink and Son house magazine. I suggest you contact the book department of Spink via their website and ask if back copies or offprints are available of these issues. Phillip Skingley is the book person at Spink who also edits the Numismatic Circular.

vasiliy

Re: Please help find the literature.
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 01:50:59 pm »
Thanks for the advice.
I will try to do so.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity