Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point with your mouse on a coin in the RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Medieval, Islamic and Crusader Coins (Moderator: AlexB)  |  Topic: Probably Murad IV misir mint nominal medini 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Probably Murad IV misir mint nominal medini  (Read 332 times)
oneill6217
« on: December 13, 2011, 07:15:40 pm »

Hello,

I believe this is an ottoman 5 or 10 para, probably 19th century.

Can anyone help me with the attribution please?

Thank you

17.6 mm, 0.8 grams
rick2
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 02:54:29 am »

it could be earlier , 18th or 17th century , but its too far gone
cuburo83
Praetorian

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 05:48:54 am »

i am not sure, murad iv misir mint nominal medini
oneill6217
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 06:05:32 pm »

Thank you!  Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Medieval, Islamic and Crusader Coins (Moderator: AlexB)  |  Topic: Probably Murad IV misir mint nominal medini « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop