Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. Point with your mouse on a coin in the RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS to see the the price. Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Checkout includes a layaway option. All items in our shop are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Biblical & Judean Coins (Moderators: Salem Alshdaifat, Aarmale)  |  Topic: Year One Half Shekel 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Year One Half Shekel  (Read 455 times)
Nemonater
Caesar

« on: December 05, 2011, 12:05:58 pm »

Thought I would share this half shekel.  I think the date of LA adds to the interest.

Aarmale
IMPERATOR
Caesar

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 05:15:40 pm »

Very nice and interesting coin.  I love the monogram!

Gallery: http://tinyurl.com/aarmale
היינו דאמרי אינשי: טבא חדא פלפלתא חריפתא ממלי צני קרי
Nemonater
Caesar

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 06:40:44 pm »

Thanks.  This was the first LA that I've seen for sale.   Does anyone know which years are more commonly found than others? 

Nemo

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Biblical & Judean Coins (Moderators: Salem Alshdaifat, Aarmale)  |  Topic: Year One Half Shekel « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop