Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: COINage Magazine  (Read 988 times)

Offline cmcdon0923

• Caesar
COINage Magazine
« on: July 13, 2017, 11:15:36 pm »
Does anyone here subscribe to this magazine?

There is an article from either late 2016 or early 2017 whose specific issue I would like to pinpoint.  An individual to whom I just sold a cabinet mentioned that he got my contact information from an article in that magazine back around that time-frame.

I was contacted by a writer from COINage about two years ago asking if I would be willing to be interviewed for an article he was writing on storage methods which would include coin cabinets.  He sent me about 12 questions about why people use them, the history of coin cabinets, how I got started building them, etc., etc..  When I sent it back, I requested that he let me know when it would be published as I would certainly want to buy a copy to read the article, but I never heard back so I just assumed the article fell through. 

Reply here or PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Offline cmcdon0923

• Caesar
Re: COINage Magazine
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 02:45:31 pm »
I found my original correspondence with the author and was able to contact him.

He apologized for not letting me know when it was to be published.  He is sending me a copy of the issue with the article in it.

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Re: COINage Magazine
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 04:23:03 pm »
Nice!
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS