Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Antonia dupondius  (Read 328 times)

Offline David M3

• Caesar
  • Retired collect as a hobby
Antonia dupondius
« on: August 19, 2011, 08:10:39 pm »
I have bought this Antonia dupondius I don't know if I paid to much but I needed one for my collection and it was one that I could aford at $150 US. It has a nice portiat and that is what counts for me. I am going to have to go back to work, so I can continue to get the pices I really want. I should get the coin by the first of the month because it is coming form England. I think I am going to get shoot by the wife if I am not careful. I think it is RIC 92 or 104 won't be able to tell until I get it in hand.
David V McCallum II

Offline Jay GT4

• Tribunus Plebis 2021
  • Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Leave the gun, take the Canoli!
Re: Antonia dupondis
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 09:39:53 pm »
These are hard to come by.  I have two and got one years ago.  $150...is that what they are going for in that condition now?  I think I payed $30 for the official and not much more for the mule, maybe $70. Still it's a must have coin of a very important lady. 

All coins are guaranteed for eternity