Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point with your mouse on a coin in the RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Uncleaned Ancient Coin Discussion  |  Topic: Round #3 Prizes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Round #3 Prizes  (Read 1025 times)
Alex
Augustus
Caesar

« on: January 11, 2004, 10:40:59 am »

5355. Silver denarius, RIC Sev 587, BMC 99, RSC 246, gVF/F, 3.39g, 16.0mm, 0o, Rome mint, 196-211 A.D.; obverse IVLIA AVGVSTA, draped bust right; reverse VESTAE SANCTAE, Vesta standing left, holding patera and scepter; scarce

and

2502. Silver denarius, RIC 104, RSC 442, BMC 229, VF, 3.34g, 18.9mm, 0o, Rome mint, 197 A.D.; obverse L SEPT SEV PERT AVG IMP VIIII, laureate head right; reverse P M TR P V COS II P P, Fortuna standing right holding rudder on globe and cornucopia

My collection: www.DomitianCoins.info

LordBest: "if more of the emperors were empresses Rome would have been a better place"
newone
Deceased Member
Caesar

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2004, 03:30:57 pm »

Hi Alex - I will humbly accept the Sept. Sev. coin in recognition of---well, let's not go there. He's my favorite and this coin will make it an even two dozen that I have of his. Thanks --Russ--

May our troops return home safely.........only through their bravery, dedication and diligence are we able to freely post on this site.
Bluefish
Comitia Curiata II
Consul

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2004, 01:29:20 pm »

Russ:  Very nice choice, and may I extend my congratulations.  Smiley

HAM & EGGS-a day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.  
The only difference between a rut & a grave is the depth
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Uncleaned Ancient Coin Discussion  |  Topic: Round #3 Prizes « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop