Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Getting Picture to the Forum  (Read 1282 times)

Offline pitbull

• Praetorian
Getting Picture to the Forum
« on: May 28, 2011, 12:19:57 pm »
Hello
I am a relative new comer to ancient coins and have been lurking here for some time.
I wish to get more active but currently I face what is likely a basic problem but I admit to being computer illiterate.

How can I get a photo that is now on Picasa onto a new topic where I am trying to ask a question.
I have everything set but find i have no idea how to get my coin photo from point A to point B
Could someone pleas help me here or PM me.
It would be greatly appreciated

thanks,
Gary

Offline maridvnvm

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
Re: Getting Picture to the Forum
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 12:33:19 pm »
Welcome.

This thread provides instructions on posting images.

https://www.forumancientcoins.com/board/index.php?topic=1704.0

If you still have problems then PM me and I will attempt to help.
Regards,
Martin

Offline pitbull

• Praetorian
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 12:39:56 pm »
Thanks very much to both of you for taking the time to help me.

I hope to take part rather than lurk once I get past this "hurdle"

Gary

Offline dougsmit

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
    • Ancient Greek & Roman Coins
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 08:47:37 pm »
Is there a way to access the images posted directly to the discussion board?  If I used an image last year to answer a question and that same image pertains to a post today, can I link to that old posting or edit/replace it if I have taken a better photo of that same coin?

All coins are guaranteed for eternity