Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point with your mouse on a coin in the RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Uncleaned Ancient Coin Discussion  |  Topic: Rd 14 in the NECC has begun! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rd 14 in the NECC has begun!  (Read 2117 times)
casata137ec
Caesar

Trying not to screw up...one coin at a time...

« on: May 21, 2011, 07:49:34 am »

Any finished submission should be marked with Before and After, your user name, and Round 14. Thanks a good luck!

Chris

Salus Populi Suprema Lex Esto - Missouri 1822

My gallery: http://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=19691
Carissa T
Legionary

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 10:10:22 am »

When is round 14 over?
Snegovik
Caesar

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 08:18:46 am »

When is the submission deadline?

Illegitimi non carborundum
Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 10:05:49 am »

It is supposed to be when we have 8 entrants or 6 months after the last contest.  We are way past six months but we haven't had many people post their finished coins.  I think we give it a couple more weeks and start on 15 June.

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Bdsn
Praetorian

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 10:03:29 am »

I would kind of like to redeem myself with another entry now that I am better at not mangling coins, but the rules specify one entry per round.  Is this round ever going to end?
Dino
Procurator Caesaris
Quaestor
Caesar

Anyone have change for a hemidrachm?

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 07:20:24 am »

All-

Voting on Round 14 of the never ending cleaning competition began on July 19.  The polls will close on August 2 (unless extended under the rules based on the closeness of the voting/ties in voting).  People worked hard on their submissions.  Please show your support and vote!

Dino
Procurator Caesaris
Quaestor
Caesar

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 08:41:36 am »

In the homestretch for the Never Ending Cleaning Competition.  Polls close on August 2.  Please vote if you haven't done so yet.

Thanks!

Dino
Procurator Caesaris
Quaestor
Caesar

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2012, 06:31:54 am »

Round 14 is over.  Thanks to all who participated.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Uncleaned Ancient Coin Discussion  |  Topic: Rd 14 in the NECC has begun! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop