Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Help with attribution of Large Silver Islamic coin (my number 6223)  (Read 566 times)

Danny H

This coin is 29.4g and 41 mm in diameter.  I think it is year AH1187, Sultan Abdul Hamib I and it is a Yuzluki?

I will wait until tomorrow to post my other 4 types of coins so I can try to attribute them myself for practice.  Thanks to everyone for your help.

KIR

Ottoman AR 60 Para (Cifte Zolta) 1187AH year 4 Abdulhamid I Qstantaniyye mint

rick2

one thing to note here is the persian 4 in the reignal year (not the arabic one)

All coins are guaranteed for eternity