Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Matthew W2 before  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Matthew W2

• Consul
Matthew W2 before
« on: February 26, 2011, 12:01:32 am »

I am excited about this batch :)  I have no idea what 1 or 3 (the small one in the middle) have in store for me. I just hope I don't screw them up!

Offline casata137ec

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Trying not to screw up...one coin at a time...
Re: Matthew W2 before
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 09:17:26 am »
Welcome to the contest! I am lookinjg forward to seeing what you do with #4. That looks like it could be a fantacically pretty coin when finished. Take your time and you may have some gems there! :)

Chris
Salus Populi Suprema Lex Esto - Missouri 1822

My gallery: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=19691

Offline Matthew W2

• Consul
Re: Matthew W2 before
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 12:33:38 pm »
Welcome to the contest! I am lookinjg forward to seeing what you do with #4. That looks like it could be a fantacically pretty coin when finished. Take your time and you may have some gems there! :)

Chris

I have in mind to try a desert patina finish on #4, following Salem's demonstration, but I've never done it before. I'll definitely force myself to be slow and careful. I'd say I'll keep my fingers crossed too, but I wouldn't want the scalpel to slip :)

All coins are guaranteed for eternity