Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. Point with your mouse on a coin in the RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS to see the the price. Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Checkout includes a layaway option. All items in our shop are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Greek Coins (Moderators: Dino, Taras)  |  Topic: Help please. Greek coin with trident 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Help please. Greek coin with trident  (Read 1672 times)
LeandroMagno
Legionary

« on: February 06, 2011, 05:09:55 pm »

Can someone tell me something about this one? I just can see a trident. Diameter is 21.9 mm and weight is 9.3
Minos
Caesar

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 05:28:15 pm »

Most probably from Macedonia, under Philip V and Perseus (187-168 BC). Something like this...

[DEAD LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN]

LeandroMagno
Legionary

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 09:10:31 pm »

Minos, I forgot to say thanks!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Greek Coins (Moderators: Dino, Taras)  |  Topic: Help please. Greek coin with trident « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop