Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Gallery of the Day  (Read 5417 times)

Offline Steve E

• Caesar
  • My favorite Forvm purchase, so far!
Re: Gallery of the Day
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2011, 02:40:26 am »
It would make a great cover for a book on Roman coins :) It certainly is eye catching and very appealing!

~Steve

Edit; Here's an idea, find as many bronze coins of the same type as you can and photograph them in this manner. With all different colors of patina of course! Just a graphic way to show the unending variety in collecting ancient coins :)

Offline Mark Z

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Sit Julius Caesar quod vos es non.
Re: Gallery of the Day
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2012, 11:28:28 am »
Dear friend,

If you ever decide that you are sick of collecting ancient Roman bronze, please call me first!

Excellent collection!

mz

Offline Andrew McCabe

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
    • My website on Roman Republican Coins and Books, with 2000 coins arranged per Crawford

All coins are guaranteed for eternity