Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: New Member  (Read 1270 times)

Viking

« on: December 09, 2010, 12:19:30 pm »
Hello

Since i didn´t find a New Member Introduction i thought i would post my Intro here.

My name is Jeff, 45 yrs young and im not really a coin collector,but my hobby as metal detectorist brings me in contact with some nice(and not so nice) coins. I found your website looking for some more info and pics about my Robert, 1352-1411. Gros tournois. Its not everyday that you see your coin on a forum where you are not even registered ???

I enjoy posting my better coins that i find so i can learn about what i have and maybe people can learn seeing what i find.

regards

Jeff..

Offline *Alex

• Tribunus Plebis 2022
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • Etiam Iovis omnibus placere non possunt.
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 01:57:07 pm »
Let me be the first to welcome you to the FORVM Jeff.

Regards,

Alex.

Offline Danny S. Jones

• IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
  • Danny Jones
    • FORVM Library of Ancient Coinage
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 02:15:13 pm »
I look forward to your finds with much interest.

Welcome to the best discussion board of ancient coins on the internet.

Respectfully,
Danny

Offline Aarmale

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 03:42:27 pm »
Welcome to the FORVM
Gallery: http://tinyurl.com/aarmale
היינו דאמרי אינשי: טבא חדא פילפלתא חריפתא ממלי צנא קרי

All coins are guaranteed for eternity