Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: to the ladies of coin collector husbands  (Read 6934 times)

Offline Jaimelai

• Caesar
Re: to the ladies of coin collector husbands
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2010, 08:33:17 pm »
Only lipstick and makeup here, but eventually hopefully it will be lost shoe purchase opportunities!

Offline El Reye

• Consul
Re: to the ladies of coin collector husbands
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2010, 03:56:33 pm »
Well, I guess I'm just blessed, my wife is of the opinion, that at least I enjoy a hobby that will retain a majority of its value in the long term as compared to some hobbies, such as model railroading, or remote controlled model airplanes.

Cameron
“We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office.”
Aesop   Greek slave & fable author (620 BC - 560 BC)

All coins are guaranteed for eternity