Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Need Help to identify a coin I bought please.  (Read 344 times)

Dagon88

Need Help to identify a coin I bought please.
« on: September 30, 2010, 05:25:26 pm »
Hello, My name is Thomas. I am a brand new to collecting ancient coins. I bought my first two coins recently for very cheap and im sure they are not rare but they are special now to me since they are my first. The size is 20mm and the person selling it has this as description: "Philip? Gallienus? Pius?"  So I was wondering if anyone can identify the coin for me and let me know the type of coin, the age or if you think its fake by the look. Im not really interested in value since to me any ancient piece of history is priceless.  Thank you very much.

Dagon88

Re: Need Help to identify a coin I bought please.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 08:16:48 pm »

Dagon88

Re: Need Help to identify a coin I bought please.
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 08:18:18 pm »
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction diliuspius.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity