Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Medieval, Islamic and Crusader Coins (Moderators: AlexB, quadrans)  |  Topic: Free catalog on medieval Castilian Leonese coinage 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Free catalog on medieval Castilian Leonese coinage  (Read 496 times)
antusrex
Praetorian

« on: September 22, 2010, 10:58:27 am »

Dear colleagues

I can send a PDF file with a free catalog with reference to the medieval coins of Castile and Leon. I hope you find it useful. It is impossible to upload in a message, so, if you are interested, you can send me a e-mail to antonio_roma_valdes@yahoo.es or visit www.morabetino.es

Kind regards

Antonio
rick2
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 11:13:19 am »

upload the file into www.depositfiles.com and post the link
so we can download it from there

carga el archivo en www.depositfiles.com y post el enlace
asi lo podemos descargar desde allí
antusrex
Praetorian

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 09:51:15 am »

Thank you:

You can find the link:

http://depositfiles.com/files/m0xlyqeqr

Regards

Antonio
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Medieval, Islamic and Crusader Coins (Moderators: AlexB, quadrans)  |  Topic: Free catalog on medieval Castilian Leonese coinage « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop