Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Long Beach Show Sept 23-5  (Read 2942 times)

Offline El Reye

• Consul
Long Beach Show Sept 23-5
« on: September 14, 2010, 04:44:17 pm »
Is anyone going to this show?

Cameron
“We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office.”
Aesop   Greek slave & fable author (620 BC - 560 BC)

Offline Mark Z

• Caesar
  • Sit Julius Caesar quod vos es non.
Re: Long Beach Show Sept 23-5
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 12:23:02 am »
Actually, I would love to go but I don't understand the Thursday/Friday/Saturday scheduling:

Thursday and Friday the traffic in SoCal is BRUTAL unless you go in the late morning, but who can do that??

Saturday will be a mob scene.

Just wondering, will there be any dealers that post here on FORVM who will be there?

mz

http://www.longbeachexpo.com/

Offline Casimir

• Legionary
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 10:58:09 pm »
I have been to this show  before, but before I had any interest in ancients.
Are there many tables here for ancient coins?

Offline kokoshawnuff

• Legionary
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 12:01:20 am »
Since there's one coming up on 31/May I'll give some more info to those who haven't been. I usually go on Saturday so as to avoid the aforementioned traffic, and it is busy but not so busy as to be distracting. There are usually anywhere from 8-15 ancient coin dealers with a decent stock. There are quite a few other dealers that sell ancient coins among the modern stuff. Also if you go to http://www.longbeachexpo.com/ there is a coupon that will give you $2 off the already reasonable ticket prices.

Offline Mark Z

• Caesar
  • Sit Julius Caesar quod vos es non.
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 11:54:43 am »
Thanks for that!
mz

All coins are guaranteed for eternity