Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Alexander the Great Tetradrachm  (Read 423 times)

Douglas A2

Alexander the Great Tetradrachm
« on: December 06, 2009, 02:07:22 am »
Could anyone help verify this Tetdrachm! My email address is skcorpio5764@comcast.net.... This is one BEAUTIFUL TET and i think it is a lifetime {Legs are Parallel } Has a M for Babylon and the monogram below the throne! You people on here are the professionals and our friend Jerome told me to go here for unbiased information. Please write me if you have seen one like it! Thank You So Much  Douglas

Lloyd Taylor

Re: Alexander the Great Tetradrachm
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 02:30:13 am »
KINGS of MACEDON. Alexander III ‘the Great’. 336-323 BC. AR Tetradrachm Babylon mint. Struck circa 325-323 BC. Head of Herakles right, wearing lion's skin headdress / Zeus seated left, holding eagle and sceptre; bee over M in left field, monogram below throne. Price 3619.
[LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN]

Lloyd Taylor

All coins are guaranteed for eternity