Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: History and Coinage of Dacia by Dave Surber  (Read 1094 times)

Offline helvetica

• Tribuna Plebis Perpetua
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • Helvetia Libera Deo Gratia
    • ID Help pages + RIC lists + www.wildwinds.com
History and Coinage of Dacia by Dave Surber
« on: November 16, 2009, 04:59:23 pm »
Hi all
I was looking through some of the old files and folders from the old wildwinds server last night (I downloaded about 1,500,000 files before it was switched off) and came across a folder called "book" which contained an html file with spaces for images, called "The History and Coinage of Dacia". I don't know when Dave wrote it, but it isn't online anywhere. So in his memory I decided to transfer it to a .doc, added the images planned plus several more images and made it into a pdf. It is primarily based on the Moushmov list although the additional images and the history of the province make it even more interesting.
I have uploaded it to archive.org.
Please do not think it presumptuous of me that I put my name first - I had to do it like that in order for it to fulfil archive.org's copyright terms.
In pdf form:
http://www.archive.org/details/HistoryAndCoinageOfDacia

Helvetica.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity