Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Doubt about some Trier Beata Tranqvillitas coins  (Read 658 times)

Offline Nikko

• Caesar
  • He was simply Great!
Doubt about some Trier Beata Tranqvillitas coins
« on: October 26, 2009, 05:32:33 pm »
Good evening
at page 200 of RIC VII we could find some Beata Tranqvillitas folles that the Author lists as irregular and of the highest rarity.
I think that these coins are considered irregular for their weight and diameter (both reduced) but i have just one specimen so i'm not too much sure.
Other ideas?

This my RIC 416 with an evident engrave's error (VO//TS on the altar)
Scribendi recte sapere est principium et fons

All coins are guaranteed for eternity