Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Wish List Suggestions  (Read 5032 times)

Offline SRukke

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Go ahead, make my day.
    • My gallery. Started January 2009
Wish List Suggestions
« on: August 13, 2009, 12:00:46 am »
This may sound petty but is there any chance a couple enhancements can be made to the wish list format? Maybe it isn't designed to have a lot of coins on it but I do this and then buy one as soon as one is paid off. But when searching my wish list there is no next page icon on the bottom of the page which requires you to then go back to the top to switch pages. And when I remove a coin for whatever reason, sold, lack of interest etc., it takes you back to page #1. It is really labor intensive to search through my wish list and buy a coin. At least as labor intensive as a recliner and keyboard can be.  But then again the faster your cash register goes the more money that flows.

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Wish List Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 12:09:33 pm »
That is on our to-do list.  It will probably take about a month for us to get it done.  Here are the planned enhancements:

- The member can set the priority for each item as high, medium or low (simple drop down selection).
- A small comment field for each wish list item.
- Ability to change the number of wish list items per wish list page.
- Ability to switch directly to a specific wish list page (rather than lots of hitting NEXT) on top and bottom of page.
- When an item is removed from the wish list the browser should return to the wish list page from which the item was removed, rather than first page of the wish list.
- When an item is removed from the wish list, the number of items shown on header notification should immediately update.
- Display coins in priority order.

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

Offline lordmarcovan

• Consul
Re: Wish List Suggestions
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 03:52:19 am »
I realize I just replied to a three-year-old thread but I did experience some quirkiness with the Wish List feature.

I noticed some of the issues mentioned, too, as I had like sixty-some coins in my wish list and was trying to trim it down a bit. (I could never afford ALL of them unless I hit the lottery, haha.)

But I got around OK.  I'm just happy that the feature is there at all.  

Offline Sam

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Ego vici mundum
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 09:57:20 pm »
I suggest a reasonable membership fee.This site costs .
Sam Mansourati

Offline Sam

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Ego vici mundum
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 01:24:14 pm »
Calling the Roman emperor Philip I , Philip I , the Arab is not correct and is a historical mistake.

The correct is Philip I , the Syrian.
Sam Mansourati

All coins are guaranteed for eternity