Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point with your mouse on a coin in the RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Greek Coins (Moderators: Dino, Taras)  |  Topic: Cannot identify these, Anyone have an idea of where they are from? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cannot identify these, Anyone have an idea of where they are from?  (Read 614 times)
pierluigi t
« on: January 10, 2009, 05:55:12 am »

I have been curious of these two for a while now, I see one is greek (the one with the mermaid looking figure on the back) although cant connect to a place and time, the other I have no idea where it is from. Does anyone recognize these?
maik
Consul

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 07:06:09 am »

Hi,
the second is Antiochos IX(9) Kyzicenos
The legent is BASILEOS ANTIOXOU FILOPATOROS

Sear 7173

http://www.wildwinds.com/coins/sg/sg7173.html

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Greek Coins (Moderators: Dino, Taras)  |  Topic: Cannot identify these, Anyone have an idea of where they are from? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop