Classical Numismatics Discussion Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2014, 04:58:36 am
Search Calendar Login Register

Recent Additions to Forum's Shop

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Resources  |  Identification Help (Moderators: Steve Minnoch, Varangian, casata137ec)  |  Topic: unique ? CONSTANTINE II AUGUSTUS 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: unique ? CONSTANTINE II AUGUSTUS  (Read 3885 times)
dummy
Praetorian

« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2008, 04:17:36 pm »

Lips Sealed   Thank you, everyone. You are the best and good people and experts.
Never mentioned, that I want to make a fortune on that coin. There is no circulation wear, but smoothed damage, other details appears to be almost as struck. I did not claim anything, just said, what I see. When I posted this coin, I did not know, that might be unpublished or unrecorded, just assumed.
Mr. Glenn, I can not prove anything. I can mail this coin to you to obtain and  share your opinion. That is only "extraordionary" proof I can arrange.

Thank you, respectfuly, Andrew.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Resources  |  Identification Help (Moderators: Steve Minnoch, Varangian, casata137ec)  |  Topic: unique ? CONSTANTINE II AUGUSTUS « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop