Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Is this a coin  (Read 638 times)

Offline James Anderson

• Consul
Is this a coin
« on: November 08, 2007, 09:11:46 pm »
Or maybe a fragment of one? One side has a raised band with two tiny figures. On the other side, I don't have any idea. About 13-15 mm, irregular. The images didn't come out right. I'll try to fix them. Now fixed!

Offline Molinari

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • My defeat, if understood, should be my glory
Re: Is this a coin
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 12:03:56 pm »
Where did you get it, in a batch of coins?

Offline James Anderson

• Consul
Re: Is this a coin
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 02:57:52 pm »
Probably, but I don't remember when or where. I've accumulated a number of mystery coins from such bags. With a better camera and help from Forum members, I'm now trying to identify as many as possible. More coins to come.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity