Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Topical sites of interest in the polls  (Read 5779 times)

Offline Bluefish

• Comitia Curiata II
  • Consul
  • I used to have a handle on life, but it broke
Topical sites of interest in the polls
« on: September 12, 2004, 03:01:31 pm »
 Hello all! Just a quick post to let you know that the following site may be of interest to those who collect Indian coinage:

Prabhu's Web Page on Indian Coinage

It is one of the 7 sites your Committee has up in the voting right now for Numismatic Excellence. Stop by, have a look, and while you're there take a second or two to vote! If any other sites happen by that would be of interest in this thread, I'll post them here!

Thanks!  ;D
HAM & EGGS-a day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.  
The only difference between a rut & a grave is the depth

Offline Pep

• Magistratus Optima Lege VI
  • Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
    • My Gallery
In polling now: ZENO.RU - Oriental Coins Database
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2004, 09:31:26 pm »
Hello Oriental coin collectors!  We have a website in the award polls right now called "ZENO.RU - Oriental Coins Database" that is worth your consideration.  This poll is at:

https://www.forumancientcoins.com/board/index.php?board=32;action=display;threadid=13450

Please look it over and give voice as to whether or not it deserves one of our prestigious awards.

Thank you :)

Penguin68

Re: Topical sites of interest in the polls
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 02:38:39 am »
How do you get to Prabhu's web site, I see no link?
--Marc

All coins are guaranteed for eternity