Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Yet another unidentified islamic coin  (Read 1194 times)

Offline Ardatirion

• Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • Veni, vidi, vomui.
Yet another unidentified islamic coin
« on: March 28, 2007, 12:47:55 am »
Well, I figured that since the denizens of this board are so impressively skilled at identifying coins that they could try their hand at this. These two coins are old family heirlooms, from what I can tell they're islamic. Beyond that, I don't know. Any information would be helpful. About 23 mm on the left one and about 20 mm on the right one.

Offline Ardatirion

• Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • Veni, vidi, vomui.
Re: Yet another unidentified islamic coin
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 01:20:55 pm »
nothing?

Offline Ardatirion

• Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • Veni, vidi, vomui.
Re: Yet another unidentified islamic coin