Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Does anyone read Czech?  (Read 1016 times)

Offline esnible

• Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
    • gorgon coins
Does anyone read Czech?
« on: March 22, 2007, 04:46:58 pm »
Does anyone read Czech?  I have an 8 page paper on Celtic coins, in Czech, from the Czech journal Numismatické Listy.  I was hoping to get a summary of it.  I don't need a translation, just an English abstract.

Offline GMoneti

• Consul
Re: Does anyone read Czech?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 11:56:16 pm »
There are a few free translator site online, but you've probably checked these out.  They don't seem super acurate, but you can at least figure some parts out.  You can do a search online and something of the likes of this will show up:

http://www.translation-guide.com/free_online_translators.php?from=Czech&to=English
Georgi

All coins are guaranteed for eternity