Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: silver beglik akche..  (Read 1007 times)

iaculator

silver beglik akche..
« on: March 07, 2006, 12:13:13 am »
hello,
i got this one recently, sure it s from Anatolian Begliks.. but which Beglik, and also Beg?..although it s not accurate, all i heard and of course as a clue for the period , this coin had been found in a little hoard with Murad I akches..

sinc..

iaculator

Re: silver beglik akche..
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 12:27:38 am »
really, no comments??!!??.:)

Offline lv88

• Consul
    • Armenian Numismatic Page
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 07:27:34 am »
Dear Iaculator,

This coin was already identified by Vladimir Suchy:

http://www.zeno.ru/showphoto.php?photo=28557

Best,
Levon V.

iaculator

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 03:36:45 pm »
hi Levon,
i had to post it to Zeno yesterday night because i couldnt get a reply about it here..and this morning when i looked at it i couldnt find it there.. i thought it had been deleted because i couldnt send it properly.. and i m so thankful to u that u found and told me about it..
sincerely..

All coins are guaranteed for eternity