Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: numibooks update  (Read 1121 times)

millimoo

numibooks update
« on: December 08, 2005, 10:27:47 am »
www.numibooks.com - Numismatic Book Reviews

The number of books added to the www.numibooks.com website is now 350+ and growing each day, classified into 30 sections.  I’ve just started to add the 57 volumes of the Sylloge of Coins of the British Isles – but I could do with some cover pictures!

We have our first guest reviews added, a better front page, some advice on searches and a new help page.

Please drop by and take a look some time - add a book review, or just rate the books in your collection (just give them marks out of 5 and leave the review blank).

I’d like to build the Author profiles section up, so if you have any suggestions, or would like to add a profile, please drop me a line – I’m currently looking for info and/or a picture on Michael Mitchiner.

This is a none-commercial venture, so links to the site and any help or suggestions would be gratefully appreciated!

Best regards,

Dave

All coins are guaranteed for eternity