Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Medieval, Islamic and Crusader Coins (Moderators: AlexB, quadrans)  |  Topic: Medieval logo contest 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Medieval logo contest  (Read 1697 times)
Robert_Brenchley
Procurator Caesaris
Caesar

Honi soit qui mal y pense.

« on: September 23, 2005, 06:26:34 am »

There haven't been many entries for this; please do have a look, and see if you can come up with anything to beat the current entries!

http://www.forumancientcoins.com/board/index.php?topic=21989.0

Robert Brenchley

My gallery: http://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10405
Fiat justitia ruat caelum
yafet_rasnal
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 06:40:16 pm »

The first is the best Smiley
*Alex
Procurator Caesaris
Quaestor
Caesar

Etiam Iovis omnibus placere non possunt.

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2005, 09:22:03 am »

I liked the monk when I first saw it but I am now coming down on the side of the Angels  Grin Grin Grin

Alex.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Medieval, Islamic and Crusader Coins (Moderators: AlexB, quadrans)  |  Topic: Medieval logo contest « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop